ireadiwrite Publishing is proud to be partners with Read an eBook Week; this year being held from Sunday, March 7 to Saturday, March 13. It is organized by Rita Toews, an author and avid ebook advocate; and sponsored by all the major booksellers and digital publishers. You can find out more about her and the event at http://ebookweek.com.
As part of our partnership we’re offering all our full length books at half price and special $2 deals every day. These sales are only at our own bookstore. So far, the schedule for these $2 books is:
- Sunday: The Dark Light of November; A Knight on Horseback
- Monday: The Dark Light of November
- Tuesday: The Guardian
- Wednesday: Roadkill; Amanda in Arabia: The Perfume Flask
- Thursday: Hannah’s Choice; Amanda in Arabia: The Perfume Flask
- Friday: Joanie Adventure; Guardians of the Gate
- Saturday: Guardians of the Gate
We may add more books to this schedule, but we’ll keep you posted.
So this is your time to try out an ebook for cheap! Once you’re done, we would love to hear your comments on what your digital reading experience was like. Thanks for supporting this event, us and our authors, it is truly appreciated…